Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our Profile

My name is George Bowman. Patricia (Pat) Bowman and I own and operate Point of Beginnings Photography, LLC in Verona, Wisconsin. Pat is my wife of 36 years, love of my life and my best friend. I have over 30 years of professional photography experience and serve as the senior photographer that anchors the business. My primary expertise is in the area of wedding and engagement photography. I worked as one of the principle photographer for one of Madison's well known photography businesses for over 25 years. I have photographed literally hundreds weddings during my career. I have a passion for photography and thoroughly enjoy working with my clients. I am easy-going and have a good sense of humor. I have the ability to put my clients at ease which is particularly important since a couple has more than enough to deal with preparing for their special day.

Pat works behind the scenes in an administrative capacity; assisting with digital editing, customer support and keeping me on the straight and narrow. She does a terrific job!

Photography is a family affair at Point of Beginnings Photography. Two of our contributing photographers are family members. Brooke Lewis, George and Pat's daughter, is co-owner of Dramatic Paws, a successful animal photography business. She is a highly talented photographer in her own rights. Her landscape, wildlife and architectural images have received high acclaim, and have been successfully marketed nationally. Our son, Wayne Bowman, is an up and coming photographer that has assisted me on many occasions over the years. He has a passion for photography that clearly shows in his images.

Bryan Gladding is also a contributing photographer. He is co-owner of Dramatic Paws Animal Photography with Brooke Lewis. Bryan is a highly accomplished and talented animal photographer and photojournalist. His photojournalism skills have been used to capture images at many sporting and musical events in the Madison area. His images have been used in advertising for a number of years.

Brooke, Wayne, Bryan and me each bring our own unique styles and perspective to the business. Our unique blend of the traditional with the new makes us an outstanding team. Two of our team members will attend weddings that require four or more hours of coverage.

So why hire us to photograph your wedding?
  1. There is no substitute for experience; we have seen it all!!
  2. Experience allows us to adapt to every situation with out losing focus on our goal; to provide you with the highest quality digital images that truly document this very important life event; your wedding.
  3. We know our equipment and always have adequate backups.
  4. We are always respectful of you, your family and friends. We pride ourselves keeping things simple, light and fun. We are there for you!
  5. We are not a "shoot and burn" business. We take pride in our work. We digitally enhance all images and use a professional processor to provide you with the highest quality prints and images possible.
  6. We love our work and enjoy working with our clients. If we have fun our clients tend to be more relaxed which allow us to better capture the spontaneity and natural emotion of the celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment